PREMIUM QUALITY BALL BUNGEES AT THE BEST PRICE
Are you looking for premium quality ball bungees at a massively discounted price? Well, we have reliably robust and durable premium ball bungee made with high-quality rubber and better UV protection selling at a great price. We offer black, red, tan, and white ball bungees. Our ball bungees are made to last twice as long as the other regular ball bungees on the market. They are made of a hollow plastic ball connected to a length of strong and durable elastic cord. With ball bungees, you can hold just about any set of items together.
Why choose our ball bungees?
We all know how canopies such as the ones you use as portable garages, carports, and trade fair booths provide an efficient way of protecting your valuable investments from rain and elements. Setting up a canopy is simple but the difficult part is ensuring the canopy tarp is secured firmly to the frame.
You need to pay close attention to the overall construction of your canopy. After all, it serves the important function of protecting valuable assets from cars, boats, trucks, motorcycles, and trucks to plants, chicken, and horses.
You need strong and reliable ball bungees to fasten the tarp securely to the canopy frame. Our ball bungees are made with a thick cord, and high-grade rubber, therefore, lasts longer.
Our premium ball bungees have more stretch than regular bungees. You can easily tell the difference when you pull the bungee. The regular bungee feels loose to slight tension while being stretched while our premium bungee feels firm with good tension, and will stretch farther than a regular bungee.
OTHER USEFUL FEATURES OF OUR BALL BUNGEES INCLUDE:
• They have UV protection that makes them twice as durable as regular ball bungees
• They are easy to use. Just insert the ball bungee’s cord through the tarp eyelet, wrap the cord once or twice around the frame, and fasten the cord onto its ball.
• Tarps come with eyelets or grommets that you can use with our ball bungees. You won’t need to punch holes into the tarp and damage it in the process if you use ball bungees to fasten it to the frame.
• Ball bungees have special elastic cords that fit perfectly with tarps that have eyelets or grommets
• Our ball bungees are reusable. You can use them to fasten a wide variety of other items besides canopies. They are the handiest fastening tools on the market today.
SECURING BANNERS AND SIGNAGE
If you are putting up any promotional banners or signs, then you not only need to ensure that the banners are visible but securely held too. A lot of marketing signage is made of banners with eyelets for easier and secure attachment. Most people make the mistake of using string to attach the banner to the frame. Strings wear out easily and make your banner look cheap.
The give of a ball bungee is another advantage a ball bungee has over other using rope, zip ties or rope. When the banner is hit by the wind, the ball bungee stretches producing less stress on the grommet while the other ties have no give at all and are more likely to damage the banner.
Why not attach the banner to its frame with strong, beautiful, and durable premium ball bungees? We have the perfect ball bungees for your banner at the best price on the market today. Your marketing message needs to look as professional as the products or services you provide. Don’t let your marketing banners be blown away by the wind. Securing your banners with our ball bungees means that your valuable marketing messages can withstand inclement weather, rain, wind, and snow.
BALL BUNGEES FOR DIVERSE USES
Ball bungees will hold your canopy’s tarp or banner to its frame, but there are endless ways you can use these handy tools.
Here are just a few ways ball bungees can help you at home or workplace.
• Going for camping carry along a set of ball bungees to tie up kindling for your stove.
• Having a set of ball bungees in your car can help tie a bumper or any part that may come loose after a minor accident before you get to the mechanic.
• Use ball bungees to tie your tarp more securely over the trailer when traveling.
• Keep your tools or small equipment in organized groups. Straight items such as skis, hockey sticks, and fishing poles can be held together quickly using ball bungees.
• Use a ball bungee to secure your gate and keep it closed after the latch accidentally breaks.
• Do you want to tie a flag to your snowmobile or ATV? Use a ball bungee to hold the flag securely.
• A ball bungee helps to hold your camera securely on a solid object such as a tripod.
• Power cords and other extension cords can be messy if not properly organized. Use ball bungees to hold together long extension cords and computer cables to keep your workstation clean and well organized.
There are endless ways ball bungees can be used to hold items together and make your life easier.