Green Camouflage Tarps
We have a wide range of green camouflage tarps
in different sizes. All the camo tarps are constructed to withstand ravages from water and elements. Each camo tarp is conveniently lightweight but durable enough to handle all your outdoor tasks. The tarps come with aluminum grommets and rope reinforced edges that ensure the tarp lasts for a long time. The grommets are conveniently placed every 36 inches to ensure that the tarp is held more securely against heavy rain or wind.
All the green camouflage tarps are designed with green camouflage patterns that provide perfect concealment both at home or in a tree stand. They camouflage acts as a perfect blind. If you are a hunter, the camo tarp will provide you with an effective distracting game. You can use the camouflage tarp to blend with nature and prevent your stuff from being seen at home, camp, or cabin. The camo tarp is also a great way of safeguarding your items from prying eyes.
Here are some of the key features of our range of green camo tarps:
• All the tarps have an 8 mil thickness
• They are made of 3 ply material
• The tarps come with rope reinforced edges for strength and durability
• They are both waterproof and rot proof
• They are mildew resistant to ensure that your items or tent stays fresh and mildew-free at all times
• They come with rustproof aluminum grommets placed after ever 36 inches
• The tarps have UV protection on both sides
• They are tear and acid resistant
• They have arctic flexibility features that help to keep the tarp intact during winter or in extremely cold regions
• The camo tarps are lightweight weighing just 4.8 oz per square yard
• They feature a 10x10 mesh count and 900 Denier
An Extensive Range of Sizes
We have green camo tarps in a wide range of sizes. The smallest size measures 6x8 while the largest tarp is 40x40. Feel free to check our green camouflage tarp page for your preferred size. However, keep in mind that all the green camouflage tarps are roughly 4 to 6 inches shorter by length and width than the indicated cut size.
Quality and Performance
Green camo tarps provide the best footprint for backpackers looking to set up a 1 or 2 person tent. We have tarps that are large enough to protect the bottom of your tent from moisture and pine needles yet light enough to prevent adding too much weight on your gear. You can use them as tent footprint or simply as a quick shelter. They provide excellent cover while in the woods, camping trips, or while hunting. They blend well with the natural surroundings. The tarps are also quite useful in protecting your items from factory rain, mildew, and elements. Our range of camouflage tarps come at very affordable prices too. Feel free to check our extensive range of camo tarp sizes to find one that suits your needs.